• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 5 and mobile projects

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2011 Oct 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to what I read in the help Captivate 5.0 & 5.5 help topic, Creating Projects, you need to have the eLearning Suite installed to use Captivate 5 to create a mobile project.  We have the Tech Comm Suite, and want to pursue using Captivate 5 to create mobile projects. Is this possible without purchasing the entire eLearning Suite. Is there an individual component that we can purchase to enable this function?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2011 Oct 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When creating a new mobile project, the application Device Central will open with several options. In the eLS you can also create a new Captivate project from Device Central. And I heard from users that this option is not available if you have Captivate as standalone and Device Central as standalone. Understand, I do not approve this at all, I'm only a user like you. Having both the Techcomm and eLS I'm not sure if Device Central is coming with TCS?

I imagine however that you can manually create a project with the resolution suited for the mobile device and taken into account the restrictions about size of objects and text. But you do not have the help of Device Central of course, that allows you also to test, sort of simulation on different devices.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources