• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 11 Supports Win 7 64, but not Vista 64?

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2011 Oct 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Windows Vista 64-bit, and I've been enjoying using the beta versions, and release candidate, of Flash Player 11. I've been using the 64-bit ActiveX version, and it has worked excellently with IE9 64-bit. When I found out that Flash Player 11 was finally released, I quickly went to the download page to download it. When I got there, and noticed that Vista 64 is not supported, I was very disappointed. Why would Adobe do this, when the pre-release versions work perfectly fine with Vista 64?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

although, it may state Win 7 32/64-bit, installation is not blocked if you attempt to install on 64-bit Vista. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it will let me install 32-bit Flash on Vista 64, but not 64-bit Flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

download the 64-bit installer in this FAQ: http://forums.adobe.com/message/3952360

it has direct links to the one you want...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines