• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accessing the dPad for Sony xperia play

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2011 Oct 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a game in Flash CS 5.5 and would like to include support for the Sony Xperia Play - which has a built in dPad style controller and fire/start/etc. buttons.

Anyone know how to access those capabilities in AIR for Android?  I haven't been able to find any documentation at all on the subject.

Thanks!

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2011 Oct 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried every method I know of capturing keyboard input, but nothing.

Is there a way to capture the dPad as a joystick?  Or some other method of capturing input to it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2011 Oct 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any libraries out there that are better at capturing input?  I've seen that use java wrappers, but obviously that's not possible on a mobile device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2011 Nov 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still trying to find more information on this.  I'm suprised this isn't a more popular issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines