The Adobe Forums do not currently offer file attachments. But there are sites you can use to upload and share your files. One such site is Adobe's Acrobat.com. Here are instructions for uploading a file to Acrobat.com and adding a link to the document to your message:
1. Go to URL https://workspaces.acrobat.com/
2. Create an account if you don't have one.
3. Then login to the website.
4. In top left corner you will see a button called Upload.
5. Click on browse and select the file you want to upload.
6. After Uploading, mouse over on the uploaded file. Click the down arrow button and choose Share document.
7. Then you will be prompted a popup window at the lower left corner. Choose "Publish it" option.
8. In the next pop up window choose "Copy Link" option.
9. You can paste the link in the forum thread.
Thanks to Srini Dhulipalla for originally posting these directions at http://forums.adobe.com/message/3993851#3993851
Message was edited by: Pat Willener - changed upload URL.
Europe, Middle East and Africa