Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Hello, may I ask how to prevent the illegal distribution of video and POST data

Oct 31, 2011 4:02 PM

setPublishPassword  and setPostingPassword Helpful?I do not quite understand, do not use an example. Ideas or examples can you provide a

But those methods are the client, I set him groupspecWithOutAuthorizations, but was illegally set to groupspecWithAuthorizations how to do ah。

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 3, 2011 1:30 PM   in reply to kahsbnxasxwasx

the groupspecWithAuthorizations includes the passwords. therefore, the groupspecWithAuthorizations must be treated as a secret password. it must only be given to clients that are allowed to publish/post in your group.

one way to do this is to generate the groupspec strings in a central place (either on an authorized client, or on FMS), and only give out the pre-computed groupspec strings to other clients. since all of the information (including passwords) is needed to generate the groupspec using the GroupSpecifier class, you don't want to generate the groupspecs using GroupSpecifier on each client, since that would involve transmitting the passwords to every client, whether each was authorized for publish/post or not.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (1)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points