Skip navigation
nandomagalhaes1
Currently Being Moderated

Why won't my cam work on Omegle or Chatroulette?

Nov 4, 2011 5:24 PM

Tags: #problem #error #adobe #flash #internet #to #webcam #player #proxy #virus #work #com #firewall #connecting #stratus #port #anti #erro #de #conexão

When I try to use my webcam on Omegle it says Error connecting to Adobe Stratus. Please try again.

My internet is configured with proxy and port, I have some programs and some browsers needed to configure the proxy and the port to work.

In Windows Live Messenger, I can usually use my webcam but when I try to use my webcam sites on the internet proxy does not work! this error appears what I said.

I do not have firewall enabled, then please do not tell me that there is some firewall blocking, I do not have anti virus installed, then this is what can not are blocking.

Also wanted to know if Flash Player has to be manually configured as a proxy, and if you like I do! as I said is that some programs and browsers I had to configure the proxy and port it to work, who knows how to set up if you have the adobe flash player, this problem can be solved!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points