Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Help - include files gone screwy and can now no longer create an insert record page...

Nov 5, 2011 7:31 PM

Not quite sure what's happened here - had some pages that were fine, and i just noticed this evening that some error messages were appearing.

I've spent ages trying to identify where the issue might be - I've restored all the relevant files from backup, and reuploaded them and have created a very basic page, but still the issue persists.

You can see the errors by filling this form in:

http://www.goodsafariguide.com/consumer_add_query/test3.php

Warning: Parameter 2 to Trigger_Default_FormValidation() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/goodsafa/public_html/includes/tng/tNG.class.php on line 228

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/goodsafa/public_html/includes/tng/tNG.class.php:228) in /home/goodsafa/public_html/includes/common/KT_functions.inc.php on line 464

Any help with this would be hugely appreciated, as its driving me nuts!

One consolation though - despite the error messages, the record is being added to the table.

Thanks.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 22, 2012 4:38 PM   in reply to johngordon12

Hi John

As my host upgraded to php 5.3., I have the same problem that you had (using addt).

How did you manage to get rid of the error messages? (I see your page is working as supposed now)

Thanks

Eirek

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 26, 2012 7:23 PM   in reply to eireken

Go here and download this batch of files and replace in your includes folder. That will update to compatibility with PHP 5.3.

http://www.interaktonline.info/files/47-ADDT-1.0.1---PHP-5.3-compatibi lity-patch.html

Regards.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 9, 2012 3:52 AM   in reply to rjjacob

I have the same problem - the web hosting has been updated to php5.3 and now my form submit is throwing an error, but the compatibilty patch has not made the slightest difference, I am still getting the following errors:

Warning: Parameter 2 to Trigger_Default_FormValidation() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/in2conf/public_html/includes/tng/tNG.class.php on line 228

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/in2conf/public_html/includes/tng/tNG.class.php:228) in/home/in2conf/public_html/includes/common/KT_functions.inc.php on line 464

Can anyone help please?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points