• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Immediate work available for expert CP5/LMS developer (AEST time zone)

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2011 Nov 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[FRIENDLY MODERATORS - Please move this post to "Work Opportunities" thanks]

We have some modules developed in CP5 that are complete and working fine but need to be integrated with a 3rd party proprietary LMS. The course results are not being reported as expected in the LMS and the situation is urgent. I need someone to work on this fulltime until resolved. Top rates.

Requirements

• Australian/NZ based - you'll need to troubleshoot with our client based in Australia during normal AU working hours. If you're outside AEST time zone, it simply won't work
  • Must have expert in-depth experience in Captivate 5 around quiz and reporting integrating into various LMS. Development/scripting skills may be required above and beyond basic CP.
  • Urgent - immediate start 
  • Top rates

Don't bother asking what the LMS is, it is obscure, but it is SCORM compliant and does apparently report correctly for Articulate files.

All details will be revealed to the best candidate.

Email me directly: smaher@metaweb.com.au

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2011 Nov 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Forum has only one moderator: Captiv8r (Rick Stone), perhaps try to ask him by private message?

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2011 Nov 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry folks. I was AFK all day. Message has been moved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources