Skip navigation
Vantheman38
Currently Being Moderated

Subpictures in Encore CS5 - Blu Ray players, computers and DVD

Nov 8, 2011 5:15 PM

Good evening,

I wanted to know if anyone else is running into this issue.  After I create the Encore project and burn to SD DVD, the subpictures for the buttons show up perfectly in Blu Ray players and computers.  But the subpictures don't show up correctly in SD DVD players.  For example, the colors of the subpictures in the SD are very faint and/or don't show an underline where applicable.  I created the buttons in the Encore project and changed the menu color set to 100% as well.  Is this the players or is there something I can do in the Encore projecto to assist.  Currently, the project is set to play in all DVD, blu ray, laptop and game consoles.

Thanks,

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 2, 2013 11:04 AM   in reply to Vantheman38

I am having the exact same issue, I have burnt about 10 DVD's and tried naming the sub pictures in a variety of different ways, they all look fine in encore. The finished disc plays perfectly fine on laptops, computers, blu-ray players. As soon as I play the DVD on any standalone DVD player the menu sub picture on the bottom right hand side disappears. It is will within the safe area.

Any help would be great now guys as I have a deadline to meet and I have been at this all day

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 2, 2013 11:45 AM   in reply to TazUK123

Some users have experienced similar problems if their menus are not correct pixel size or par.

For example: http://forums.adobe.com/message/3733549#3733549

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points