• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for Adobe Captivate developer

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2011 Nov 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am searching for someone to help with Adobe Captivate.  I work for a not-for-profit firm that works to improve criminal justice systems throughout the United States.  We have been contracted by the federal government to develop a series of online courses to teach professionals in the criminal justice systems about what the research says are the most effective approaches to reducing recidivism.  I have been trying to identify how to translate our ideas into a functioning and interactive online course, and it seems like there is at least a two step process after we develop the actual learning content -- authoring the course and then uploading and hosting the course.  We are the at the authoring stage and it looked like Captivate might be a good way to go.  Would you by any chance have a few minutes to talk about the process with me and lend me some of your experience with this?  We may end up needing someone to do the actual authoring if that is something you can do and are interested in.

Thanks either way for your attention to this message.

All the best,

Franklin Cruz

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2012 Dec 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I’m writing to inquire if your company has any need of Flash, Graphic Design or eLearning services now or in the near future.

Please find my resume below, which will show over 12 years of experience at several Fortune 500 companies and agencies specifically in the area of Graphic Design/Flash Development, and eLearning. I have a strong work ethic and a great deal of experience working independently, meeting and exceeding both expectations and deadlines. In addition, an online portfolio may be viewed at: www.dgsdesigns.com.

I look forward to speaking with you further.

Best Regards,

Daniel Gimness

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Can you give me an idea of what to charge for the technical aspects of course development? I am a novice and have no idea what the market value of transferring a course to online format is.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2012 Dec 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Mr. Cruz,

I have worked as an Instructional Designer/Curriculum Developer for 15+ years.  I have been using Adobe Captivate since Adobe renamed RoboDemo, Captivate.  I would be glad to share my thoughts and suggestions on how to approach this development project and the tools that would be best to implement the project.  I can also talk about and give you my experience in where to host the content and some other issues that you might run into in this type of project.  Feel free to view my profile on LinkedIn as it gives a general overview of my experience, http://lnkd.in/T7V6ia

You can email me @ kyryajpj (at) hotmail (dot) com.

I look forward to talking with you,

Kevin Yeoman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources