Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

How do I reword some of the step instructions?

Nov 14, 2011 10:07 PM

I am using Tutorial Builder with success but would like to simplify some of the instructions that are sometimes overly complex.

I am not able to successfully edit the html file. Is there any workaround?

Mark

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 16, 2011 10:56 PM   in reply to mark_es

Hi Mark,

What software are you using to edit the html file?

Mira

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 22, 2011 3:44 PM   in reply to mark_es

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your feedback! You are right that editing the text may break of some of the 'Show Me in Photoshop' links. We are working on making this process easier.

mark_es wrote:

It would also be nice if there was a package function in the Tutorial Builder that added the image you choose to open with the before and after images.

I have noticed that opening an image from your Pictures folder or Desktop is a mistake as this image cannot be found by the Tutorial Player when you change computers.

Can you tell me a bit more about this problem? What were you trying to do and what exactly didn't work? Were you using more than one image?

I am not sure what you mean when you say "when you change computers". Did you move the generated html to the new computer? Or did you put it up on a server somewhere. In the html folder there is a folder called 'assets'. All of the images you use in your tutorial should appear in the assets folder.

Thanks!

Mira

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points