Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to configure Adobe Content Server in a web farm

Dec 06, 2011 Dec 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a requirement where we would like to configure multiple servers with Adobe Content server and route requests via Network Load Balancer. We need help to configure Adobe Content serves in a web farm. can some one from your team direct us to appropriate documents or provide suggestions to configure Adobe Content server in a web farm.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 06, 2011 Dec 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this what you were asking for?

http://forums.adobe.com/message/3871753#3871753

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 07, 2011 Dec 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Request to provide instructions to configure Adobe Content Server in a web farm. I have installed Adobe Content Server in one of the box and configured all three services

1) Fulfillment

2) Packaging

3) Admin

We are successfully able to do packaging and fulfill documents. My goal is to add two more servers to handle load on ACS. I had a doubt on how to create and configure certificate files for other two boxes and add them NLB

Request your help in guiding me to the documents that helps me to complete this configuration.

Thanks,

Ravi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 08, 2011 Dec 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only service you need to load balance is the fulfillment service (which is the only public facing service).  For configuring it you need to make sure that the operatorURL is the public facing URL and not the individual URL for each node (note that this means that you must go through the LB, and and can't address the nodes directly).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines