Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

AE only doing single frame render

Dec 8, 2011 11:01 PM

Hi, I have been using After Effects extensively for about a year now with no problems.  I currently have two separate projects I am working on simutaneously.  When I tried to prerender the AE files from one of my projects last night, nothing appeared to happen for a long while, then it eventually rendered a single-frame .avi video file.  I shut down the computer for the night and tried again today, still doing the same thing.

I tried rendering AE files from the other project, and it works fine.  Could this be a setting?  I don't recall doing anything different that would cause such a strange setting, it seems to have just started in the middle of a project.  Please help.

Oh, and yes, I do have the entire time-line selected.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 9, 2011 7:09 AM   in reply to RFDPiper

Could be anything from a plug-in effect flaking out due to technical or licensing issues to something systemic interrupting everything. since you didn't provide any details about your settings or system, nobody can even begin to guess...

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 9, 2011 7:10 AM   in reply to RFDPiper

> Oh, and yes, I do have the entire time-line selected.<

Selected where?

You may have chosen a single frame render setting. Your output module or render may e set to work area nad you have somehow set a beginning and ending that spas only one frame.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points