• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a problem with flash-site (CS5.5)

Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2011 Dec 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Help me please to deal with this problem: if user write "www.dacafe.ru" in the adress bar of browser so he can see photogallery and virtual video tour, but if he write "dacafe.ru" - he can't see all of this. And if I put a rate 1290*790 so the lower panel of site isn't seen, this rate is wrong?

Thank you.

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 11, 2011 Dec 11, 2011

you probably have security sandbox errors because you're using absolute paths (www.decafe.ru/image-scroller2.xml) instead of relative paths (image-scroller2.xml).   fix those and you should be ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2011 Dec 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you probably have security sandbox errors because you're using absolute paths (www.decafe.ru/image-scroller2.xml) instead of relative paths (image-scroller2.xml).   fix those and you should be ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2011 Dec 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your great advice! Everything works!

But one problem isn't decided: vertical scroll isn't reflect at the other screens despite of anything movement, I don't understand what is the reason. Can you help me? Sorry for anxiety.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome -  please mark correct responses.

i don't understand and don't see a vertical scroll problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. The vertical scroll automatically appear at the narrow monitors of some computers, but in this case it isn't happened. So somebody who has narrow or small monitor can't see lower buttons and panels. And it isn't well for clients.

And i never had this problem with scroll, everything was good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1.  you should mark my message 1 as correct.

2.  in your embedding html, you probably have something like:

overflow:  hidden

change that to

overflow:  show

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines