Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

"An unspecified error occurred while performing a conform action on the follow..."

Dec 27, 2011 5:09 PM

Tags: #file #cs5 #error #on #a #adobe #pro #premiere #action #following #the #conform #an #while #unspecified #occurred #performing #sequance

Hello,

I have problems with rendering and exporting. In the right, there is a white cross with a red circle which gives the following error: "adobe premiere pro cs5 An unspecified error occurred while performing a conform action on the following file C:\..." The clip in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 is linked with a Adobe After Effects sequance.

I have read other threads solutions but I don't understand them.

I apologize for my bad English and thanks in advance.

Gamerisk

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 28, 2011 2:35 AM   in reply to Gamerisk

When importing clips into a project you have to wait for conforming and indexing to finish before you start editing. Second, you should put the media cache files not on your C drive, but on another physical drive.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 28, 2011 5:14 AM   in reply to Gamerisk

Or your E or F drive. You have at least three different disks?

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 28, 2011 7:24 AM   in reply to Gamerisk

You don't need to re-edit everything.... just move your data and re-link it. then wait for it to stop conforming (there's a progress bar that shows in your lower right corner) all your footage before you do anything. If you have a slower computer and/or slower drives, and also have a lot of footage, you may have to wait quite a while for it all to conform...

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 28, 2011 8:33 AM   in reply to Gamerisk

Ah, you're fine then. Just move the media cache files to drive e, and then erase them all and let it rebuild. Do this all from within prpro, not the file manager... No re editing required.

Sent from my iPad

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 28, 2011 8:59 AM   in reply to Gamerisk

Did you let it do all the conforming first?

Sent from my iPad

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points