• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CS5.5 Design Premium Serial Number Not Working

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2012 Jan 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wiped my macbook pro harddrive and upgraded to Lion OSX. I bought the CS5 Design Premium last year (in a case). Unfortunately, my discs are unavailable, but I do have the correct serial number. When I downloaded the CS5.5 Design premium trial (to plug in my serial number), it says it isn't valid. Is there a place that I can download the CS5 Design Premium Suite so that my serial number will work? Help! I'm a photographer and I need PS to work immediately!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2012 Jan 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That one does not have a CS5 design premium trial... it links to the Adobe Website for the 5.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maddiewilbur have you lost your installation media or is it just unavailable for the moment?  If you will have access to the installation media at a later time I would recommned installing the trial of Design Premium CS5.5 and then remove it and install CS5 once you have access to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines