Skip navigation
Rich Schafer
Currently Being Moderated

Adobe Drive won't run Custom UI SWF

Jan 12, 2012 12:54 PM

I am trying to add a custom check in dialog to Drive 3.0.1.104.  I copied the code from the thread "Custom check in dialog" and compiled it into a SWF.  I placed the SWF into the resources folder and have verified that the URL passed back in the response is a valid URL.  However, the additional fields are not showing up in the Drive check in dialog.  Currently I am only including a static mx:Label in the Module just to see if something will appear.  I am not passing any context info.

I am currently using Flex 3.5, but have also tried 3.2, 3.3, 3.4 & 3.6.  No errors are showing up in the CS5ServiceManager_java.log file.  Is there another log file or logging level that I can enable to see what's going on?

Rich

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 13, 2012 12:13 AM   in reply to Rich Schafer

Hi,

I think you can try the following ways in Flex builder 3 or Flash builder 4 on Windows

1) Put a placehoder file named Debug aligned with Bridge or PS, AI, InDesign executable file

2) Create a empty Flex web application for Debugging.

3) In the Run/Debug setting, create a new configuration, then do the following in it

• Disable the "default" checkbox URL or path to launch
    • Change the value of fields below (Debug, Profile, Run) to: about:blank
    • Then hit the Debug button to start the debugger (the browser which will be launched can be closed)

4) Launch AD and do check-in operation in Bridge or PS, AI, InDesign

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points