Skip navigation
yrg_m
Currently Being Moderated

What is error U44M1I200 ? How to fix? (Upgrade)

Jan 14, 2012 6:06 AM

Tags: #error #upgrade #u44m1i200

I just bought CS5.5 Creative Suite Design Premium for Mac and installed it. Some of the programs were 5.1 not 5.5 and today the Acobe Application Manager wanted me to upgrade several of the programs (apparently to 5.5), and I started the installation (upgrade). However afterwards it says that several of the programs were NOT upgraded. "Please fix error U44M1I200 and then try again later". HOW DO I FIX THAT ERROR? I have no clue!
Can anybody help?

Here is the text in Norwegian:

Adobe® InDesign® CS5.5 7.5.2-oppdatering

Det oppsto en feil under installasjonen av denne oppdateringen. Avslutt og prøv på nytt senere. Feilkode: U44M1I200

Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5-oppdatering

Det oppsto en feil under installasjonen av denne oppdateringen. Avslutt og prøv på nytt senere. Feilkode: U44M1I200

Oppdatering for Photoshop Camera Raw 6.6

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 15, 2012 11:01 AM   in reply to yrg_m

Yrg_m can you please try downloading the updates directly from the product update download page?

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 27, 2012 10:29 AM   in reply to yrg_m

That is correct 5.1 or 12.1 if you go to the About Photoshop CS5.1 screen is the latest version.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 13, 2012 12:47 PM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

Good afternoon,

I just had the same issue and recieved the following error for a host of updates while using the Adobe Application Managert:

"There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1I200"

The following apps did not update:

AIR for Apple iOS support (FB)

Adobe Extension Manager CS5.5 Update

Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 Update 11.5.1

Adobe Media Encoder CS5.5 5.5.1

Adobe® InDesign® CS5.5 7.5.2 update

Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 5.5.2

Photoshop Camera Raw 6.6 Update

When I ran the Support Advosor app, it came back with: "Inspection found an issue but cannot determine the cause or corrective action. Please contact Adobe Support for further assistance."

Would like some advice on what I should do next. Thanks.

VR,

Eric Hortin

US Army/NETCOM

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 13, 2012 12:50 PM   in reply to NetcomPao

NetcomPao it appears that downloading directly from the Product update page resolved Yrg_m's difficulties.  I would recommend you do the same as well.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 11, 2012 11:57 AM   in reply to yrg_m

When I got the error "U44M1I200" I beleived it was because the "Adobe® Application Manager" was already open when I selected updates from Photoshop's help menu. WHen I made sure the "Adobe® Application Manager" was closed prior to selecting "updates..." from photoshop I had no errors.

my situation: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4913117#4913117

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points