• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PowerPc no longer supported?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an iBook G4 10.5.8 Mac OS X, 1.33 GHz. Until today my flash player was working just fine, but after trying to watch a video it asked me to upgrade to the newest flash player. I uninstatlled my old flash, installed the new one only to see that PowerPcs are no longer supported. Great. I tried to install an earlier flash player but websites like youtube won't run off the earlier flash players. Am I just screwed in this situation? Or is there another solution I'm not seeing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2012 Jan 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2012 Jan 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also suspect the same problem. I am using MacG5 system 10.4 and constrained from later system versions by the Power PC chip. The latest Adobe version 1,1,102,55 appears to require the Intel chip. Youtube demand the latest version. Seems I am screwed also. Does  the solution lie with u tube? Nice to get an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 27, 2012 Jan 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines