• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Fine, Video - no

Jan 17, 2012 Jan 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to set up the latest FMG/FMS to work with our video conferencing/media server.  Basic setup is fine, flash phone connects and calls are intitated.  G711u audio is good.  Video, both at a VGA and CIF resolution doesn't make it through the gateway.  A wireshark trace tells me a vidfeo RTP stream (h.264) is arriving.  But, nothing on the flashphone.

Some pieces of the config are included here.  sip.xml:

<Profile>

<!-- Unique name for the profile. This ID is used in workflow to identify where the call will be placed -->

<profileID> sipVideoPhone </profileID>

<!-- SIP username -->

<userName> FMG </userName>

<!-- SIP password -->

<password> FMG </password>

<!-- SIP display Name, can be same as username -->

<displayName> FMG </displayName>

<!-- Here the client is binded dynamically, in which case the sip phone's ip address is bounded by the register request -->

<remoteSipHost> 192.168.0.125 </remoteSipHost>

<!-- Global Address if the FMG server is on a local network and need to connect to outside network -->

<!--globalAddress> 10.41.60.70 </globalAddress-->

<!-- Context in which incoming calls will be handled, this points to the context in workflow.xml -->

<context> sipPhoneContext </context>

<!-- supported Codecs for this SIP profile

If no codec is specified here then the codecs specified in CodecList would be used.

DTMF is always supported -->

<supportedCodecs>

<codecID> G711u </codecID>

<!-- Video quality level can be optionally selected for H264 codec

using deviceId and qualityLevelId defined in videoqualitylevels.xml.-->

<codecID deviceId="GenericVtcDevice" qualityLevelId="cif"> H264 </codecID>

</supportedCodecs>

</Profile>

workflow.xml:

<Context name="rtmp">

<!-- Diastar extensions -->

<Condition variable="destNum" value="^400$">

<AppNode sequence="1" app="bridge" args="sip|${destNum}@sipVideoPhone"/>

<AppNode sequence="2" app="hangup" args="null"/>

</Condition>

<Condition variable="destNum" value="^506$">

<AppNode sequence="1" app="bridge" args="sip|${destNum}@sipVideoPhone"/>

<AppNode sequence="2" app="hangup" args="null"/>

</Condition>

videoqualitylevels.xml:

<device deviceid="GenericVtcDevice">

<!-- The following settings are included for reference and can be used with any device -->

<!-- Max-bitrate=1000kbps, profile-level-id 3.1 -->

<qualityLevel qualityLevelId="vga" fmtp="profile-level-id=42001f;max-br=1000"/>

<!-- Max-bitrate=385kbps, profile-level-id 1.3 -->

<qualityLevel qualityLevelId="cif" fmtp="profile-level-id=42000d;max-br=384"/>

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John Hermanski

TOPICS
Media gateway

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Current released version of Flash Player 11.1 has a known problem in playing video coming Video Conferencing devices.

It has been fixed in coming 11.2 version. Flash Player 11.2 prerelease beta can be downloaded from labs.adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Current released version of Flash Player 11.1 has a known problem in playing video coming Video Conferencing devices.

It has been fixed in coming 11.2 version. Flash Player 11.2 prerelease beta can be downloaded from labs.adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 18, 2012 Jan 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks.  This got me going.  I was even able to revive a beta 1 FMS/FMG system.  I had moved it from one demo environment to another, and it "broke" (video-wise) when I tried it in its new spot.  I guess I must have upgraded my flash player to a non-working version, as a month or so went by.

Both CIF and VGA are working.  Not all videos are coming thru well.  One, for example - dim and hard to see, but not distorted. They work OK using a Bria SIP phone.   I need to investigate this further.

Thanks again,

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines