Skip navigation
unyunmasta
Currently Being Moderated

How do I deactivate Photoshop Elements 9 from a dead computer?

Jan 18, 2012 5:51 PM

Hello,

I recently got a new computer to replace my old one which stopped working. I had Photoshop Elements 9 installed on the old computer and used it often, so I installed it on my new computer. However, it told me that the serial number had been used for 2 computers already (my old computer and my dad's computer) and that I needed to deactivate the old one before I can activate this one. This is impossible because the old computer can't be used anymore.

Is there some way the serial number on my old computer could be deactivated online?

Many thanks,

-Mike

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 18, 2012 6:07 PM   in reply to unyunmasta

If you're in the US, the number is:

Software activation

866-772-3623
    Available 24/7

If not, click at the bottom of this page where it says Contact Adobe and select your area for the relevant numbers.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 2, 2012 4:21 AM   in reply to Barbara B.

Hello, I have a problem with Activation. My computer was broken and I had my Photoshop Elements 9 installed in it. Now I want to activate my PSP ELements 9 on new computer.  It says "Activation limit reached for Adobe Photoshop Elements 9. " And it wants me to deactivate my PSP ELements on the broken computer or a new serial number. As far as I cannot deactivate it on the broken computer, I am writing you to ask for help. I am not the US, I am Slovak. What can I do to use my PSP ELements 9 now ??? 

Thanks so much for your help in advance.

Riso

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 2, 2012 9:50 AM   in reply to Riso7

Use the "Contact Adobe" link at the bottom right of this forum's page to contact Adobe support.  If you do that during business hours, you can initiate an online chat session to get the matter resolved.

Ken

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 5, 2012 11:13 PM   in reply to photodrawken

Be so kind,please, write me those bussiness hours. Impossible for me to contact anybody, because even phone contacts there are only for Czech Rep., none for SLovak.

Thanks a lot.

Riso

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 6, 2012 2:11 AM   in reply to Riso7

Use the link I provided.

Ken

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...