Skip navigation
plclrk3
Currently Being Moderated

how do i transfer files without using creative cloud?

Jan 24, 2012 5:32 AM

hi, creative cloud is not working. Where does proto save its files in android? i cant find them

thanks paul

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 27, 2012 12:19 PM   in reply to plclrk3

Let me know what you find out, Adobe people are incompetant!  I called was on the phone for over an hour, was transfered to android tech support, product order support, tech support none of them knew any answers to these mobile products.  I read a review on proto and she said the only way to share files was through the create cloud, but Adobe (all three departments) that I spoke with told me cloud was not available yet.  Why pay $49.99 a month just to transfer your files back and forth to your pc, haven't we paid enough to Adobe for the create suites and version updates every year to get this touch apps sharing functionality for free.  Great marketing Adobe! they say under specs cloud comes with the purchase of the product, but its only the ability to transfer files to the paid cloud account. 

I had a popup for a adobe survey, I should of filled it out, because obviously Adobe reps need retrained on their own products!

Sad thing for them if this is a product I like as a consultant to major fortune 500 companies, I could recommend these apps, but since everyone at Adobe is clueless I guess they lose out .

Someone please let us know if you can save the files and transfer them via USB or SDcard  Adobe please,

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 31, 2012 1:33 PM   in reply to plclrk3

Hi plclrk3,

What version of the Android OS are you running?

Xcelguy123,

It sounds like there might have been some confusion over whether you were talking about the Creative Clould subscription service versus the Creative Cloud asset exchange website. Currently there is no way to transfer Proto project files out of the app other than through the Creative Cloud asset exchange website. It is not possible to save to USB or SDcard. The workflow is to upload your project to the Creative Cloud asset exchange website, (creates a zip file of the project in HTML), which in turn can be downloaded to the desktop via a web browser and used from there.

Here is the URL for the website:

https://creative.adobe.com/

Hope that helps,

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 16, 2012 12:56 PM   in reply to plclrk3

Adobe just released an update to Proto (1.1.1) that supports ICS compatibility and resolves the Creative Cloud issue.

-Dave

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points