Skip navigation
owen.oliver
Currently Being Moderated

Product for lawyers

Jan 26, 2012 8:52 AM

Dear Adobe (possibly dave_m_k could help in the first instance?)

I have an idea for use of an Acrobat.com-style product for use by law firms. It's a really cool product which I'm sure would be really popular and create substantial time/efficiency savings for law firms. I am currently developing a prototype with a developer friend, mainly for the purposes of demonstrating the potential to investors/partners.

Is there anyone at Adobe who would be interested in speaking to me about this? To me, the easiest way to get this product to market would be to use a company like Adobe to partner in developing it (whether or not with the Adobe brand on it). I think that Leonard Rosenthol, who from my web searches appears to be involved in the development of one very closely related issue, would be very interested to hear about it.

I am a Cambridge graduate and have worked as a lawyer in the City in London for the past 7 years.

Many thanks,

Owen

Replies
  • David Kastendick
    3,219 posts
    Apr 7, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 27, 2012 9:55 AM   in reply to owen.oliver

Good day Owen,

I've moved your thread to the Acrobat.com Ideas forum. 

Without going into the nitty-gritty, could you share the overall objective(s) of your lawyer-centric iteration of Acrobat.com. 

I'll be sharing this thread with a pair of Acrobat.com Product Managers so they're aware of it.

Kind regards,

David

Acrobat Community Manager

Adobe Systems

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers