Skip navigation
sodablair
Currently Being Moderated

html5 video player won't work with slider script??

Feb 3, 2012 11:49 PM

Hi - I'm new to html5 and Dreamweaver, but I've worked with html in the past, so most things aspects aren't foreign to me.

My question is this: I'm working with an existing html5 template and it had a slider graphics bar near the top. It works fine and scrolls through three pre-made banners.

The problem is I just added the widget for HTML5 Videoplayer and inserted it into my code. The video box, etc. shows up fine, and will play, but now the slider graphic box at the top doesn't work anymore. Instead it just displays all three banners as images, one on top of the other.

When I look closer at the script code that the widget embeds, it seems as though the script widget code is not playing well with the existing script code. When I remove the script code that the widget installs, the slider works perfectly again (but the video obviously won't play).

The exact code is included below. My question is, how can I make the two of these scripts work together???Any help would be great appreciated. Thanks, Blair

<script src="scripts/elegant-press.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<script src="kaltura-html5player-widget/jquery-1.4.2.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<script src="kaltura-html5player-widget/mwEmbed-player-static.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<!--[if IE]><style>#header h1 a:hover{font-size:75px;}</style><![endif]-->

<link href="kaltura-html5player-widget/mwEmbed-player-static.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">

<style type="text/css">

/* BeginOAWidget_Instance_2294029: #kalturaPlayer */

@import url("http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.8.1/themes/redmond/jqu ery-ui.css");

/* EndOAWidget_Instance_2294029 */

</style>

<script type="text/xml">

<!--

<oa:widgets>

<oa:widget wid="2294029" binding="#kalturaPlayer" />

</oa:widgets>

-->

</script>

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)