• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi-site installer

Participant ,
Feb 06, 2012 Feb 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We were part of the OOBE prerelease team. As rewards for our participation I was given several copies of the CS 5.5 Master Collection..

The problem is that my user ID - which workfs fine here AND on the current prerelease servers - will not work. The multi serial number will not work with the server installer.

Can somebody from Adobe help me download that software? Obviously it was given to me or it would not be visible on my prudct list. Chatting with the people doing installer support had no idea what I should do. The trials are useless: i assume it wants to be installed from a server.

It has been there (the installer) for eight months and I finally have new machines to put the software on 🙂

Can somebody email me a suggestion as to who to call or what I might do? My email is theonlinefisherman@hotmail.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2012 Feb 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can download the Master Collection CS 5.5 trial and the software will work with that.  Simply input the serial number you were given during the installation process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines