• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code 101

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2012 Feb 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying for 2 days to get the trial versions to download.  It takes 2 hours and when it's almost finished it gives me the error code 101.  I have gone through looking at the available memory and I have enough, but it just won't finish installing.  What am I missing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 13, 2012 Feb 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

What operating system are you using?

This document contains a list of troubleshooting steps to resolve issues with the Adobe Download Assistant : Troubleshoot Adobe Download Assistant

Though Error 101 mostly refers to available disc space, I would recommend going through the steps mentioned in the document as they resolve most issues with trial downloads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2012 Apr 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well how much disc space does free trial version of Adobe Creative Suite CS5 need?  It said it needed I think 5.4 GB and I had over 7 GB of disk space remaining on the C drive and when it finished installing with 1.21 GB disk space remaining on the C drive it gave the error 101 message but there still is 1.21 GB disk space and the download progress icon says its done downloading.  What do I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2012 May 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem.What's more unfortunately is that I've wasted almost 2 weeks trying to install Adobe Creative Suite CS5.5 and CS6.Everytime I tried,everytime I failed.I download it on the D drive and it has about 83GB remaining.I know many people have this issue but why can't Adobe staff solve it?Or Users can extract the install files manually?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 19, 2012 May 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've Tried All Things That I Know. But It Can't Be Done. There's More Than 200Gb On My Hard Drive. Its Still Show The Error. & I Can't Extract The File Manually Too. Please Help Us. Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

its not working i am trying from last weak its not working so please help me 

its showing 101 eror code 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines