Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Pan envelope not displayed for some tracks in MT view.

Feb 16, 2012 6:41 PM

OK I'm stumped! In multitrack view some of my tracks show the pan envelope rubberband and others don't (of course they're the ones I want to work on). I've tried searching the forums before posting this and can't find anything about it, and even though I think I'm in the CS5.5 forum I'm getting answers about PDF documents and other stuff. Maybe I need help from y'all about how to search these forums also. Thanks. Mike

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 20, 2012 8:33 PM   in reply to MikeAiken

Thanks for the follow-up, Mike.  If you run into the disappearing knobs issue again, try to grab a screenshot and attach it to a post, or send it directly to audbugs@adobe.com  If you see it every time you open that particular session, attach the .SESX file (no need for the audio files) as well and we can take a look.

Durin

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 4, 2013 8:53 AM   in reply to _durin_

I am having what seems to be the same problem but I am unclear about the solution from the previous posts. I have a multitrack session that has 4 tracks in it, each recorded from a single mic. They are set at the default stereo but the pan buttons do not appear in the multitrack view. When I go to the mixer view, there is a panning icon on the left (where the expand arrows etc are), but nothing available within each track. Ideas?

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 4, 2013 9:29 AM   in reply to bostonbaritone

have you allowed enough room in the Track header space to show the Pan controls? Do they reappear if you extend the width and/or height of the header space?

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 4, 2013 11:26 AM   in reply to ryclark

yep, plenty of room. No button. :-(

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers