Skip navigation
mc2comm
Currently Being Moderated

My CS2 serial number is not accepted

Feb 20, 2012 9:28 AM

I bought the CS5.5 Master Collection upgrade for my CS2 but when I get to the screen asking for my old serial number CS2 is not an option on the drop down menu -- the last version listed is CS3.  Can anyone help?

Branched from an earlier discussion. Branched to a new discussion.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 20, 2012 9:29 AM   in reply to mc2comm

Is your CS2 serial number and upgrade?  Which CS2 product are you trying to upgrade from?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2012 11:09 PM   in reply to mc2comm

Where did you buy from? Could simply be that you have been sent a wrong upgrade package. Happens from time to time. Call them and sort it out.

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 22, 2012 10:02 AM   in reply to mc2comm

The complete serial number would be contained on your product box.  If you are finding the serial number on the computer itself we intentionally only provide 20 of the 24 digits to help protect your software license.  Otherwise anyone could walk up to your computer and obtain your serial number.  If you registered your product with Adobe you can complete the following steps to locate your serial number:

1. Sign in to your Adobe account with your Adobe ID (your email address) and password.
    2. Click My Adobe, and then click My Products.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 22, 2012 12:06 PM   in reply to mc2comm

mc2comm I would recommend contacting our support team at this point.  They can use a variety of personal information to attempt to locate your registration.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)