Skip navigation
XorroDesign
Currently Being Moderated

Problem logging in from iPad2

Feb 22, 2012 12:25 AM

Hi, when I try to sign in to the Creative Cloud from my iPad2, it keeps hanging at the 4 squares flashing around.

When I try to sign in from my iMac, the 4 squares flash a second, and then the Sign in pops up. No problem on the iMac.

Problem on the iPad. They both work from the same WiFi network, the Airport Basestation is very nearby (3 meters).

So how can I solve this please?

Kind regards

XorroDesign

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 24, 2012 8:50 AM   in reply to XorroDesign

Here are some quick trouble-shooting steps that might resolve your issue on the iPad2:

1. On the iPad2 go to Settings.
    2. Choose Safari from the Settings list on the left.
    3. Under Privacy make sure Private Browsing is Off and that Accept Cookies is 'From visisted'.
    4. Under Security make sure JavaScript is On.

Another trouble-shooting step that works with any website:

From Settings > Safari (as above), under Security, tap Advanced and turn the Debug Console to On. This will show a Debug Console above the browsing window and should just show No Errors, unless there is an error. It will not catch all errors but can still be quite useful.

Ken G. Rice

Quality Engineer

Adobe Systems

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 23, 2012 11:09 AM   in reply to XorroDesign

Andre,

Glad to hear that.

Another trouble-shooting step I forgot to mention that works with any website. From Settings > Safari as above under Security click on Advanced and turn the Debug Console to On. This will show a Debug Console above the browsing window and should just show No Errors, unless there is an error. It will not catch all errors but can still be quite useful.

Ken

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points