Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adding Uicomponent in textflow

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2012 Feb 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sir,

We are facing some problems with new TLF framework. We need to add component(any UI component) in selected textflow. But we cant do that.  We need any UI element (just like inlinegraphicElement for images) for UI components. now we can not add transform tool on the images. we need too add drag & drop propety on that, and the total text flow is affected. Please reply ASAP.

TOPICS
Text layout framework

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add Sprite or even SWF as inlinegraphic. So add your UI components onto a Sprite or a SWF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you send me any code snippets.. can i got the float property for the placed component..

suppose i want to add a button in between texts, and then i'm going to change the allignment..with all text..

https://acrobat.com/app.html#o, please go with this link.. there is buzzword document is available.. there you can see, add image functionality, there you can drag and drop the image with trasnsform tool,& another is add comments,the comment is linked with textflow..so i just i want to know how can i add any button/ or anything to text flow & his repective allignment (with the help of 'float')?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take Sprite as the example,

var displayObject:Sprite = new Sprite();

ilg.source = displayObject;

PS: As far as I know, Acrobat.com is not based on TLF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2012 Feb 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no,but the buzzword document is made in TLF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2012 Feb 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

var displayObject:Sprite = new Sprite();

//ilg.source = displayObject;

Alert.show("Image added..");

if(_images==null){

_images=new Vector.<Bitmap>;

_container.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK,handleMouseDown);

_container.addEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_MOVE,handleMouseMove);

}

_img_loader.contentLoaderInfo.removeEventListener(Event.COMPLETE,imageLoadComplete);

var bmd:BitmapData=Bitmap(_img_loader.content).bitmapData;

bm=new Bitmap(bmd);

_images.push(bm);

but = new mx.controls.Button();

wrapper  = but as DisplayObjectWrapper;

obj.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK,handleMouseDown);

//                    EditManager(_textFlow1.interactionManager).

//                    EditManager(

EditManager(_textFlow1.interactionManager).insertInlineGraphic(wrapper,bm.width,bm.height);

_textFlow1.flowComposer.updateAllControllers();

i want to add image/bordercontainer with insertinlineGraphics with transform tool,and i want to drag & drop the the object on the TLF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines