Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Flash on Youtube

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2012 Feb 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

i'm italian, so sorry for my bad english.

My system is Windows 7 64bit. Browser Firefox 10.1 , Flash Player plug in 10.1.102.62

I have a hard question.

Look at this pics:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzXyQEhp-88lODc1Y2Q3NGItN2FmMy00MGZjLTgzYmYtNjdlNTliYTFkZDhj/edit

How you can see, when i activate flash plug in the youtube bar (and the video) looks... "pixeled" (or zoomed??)... (pic on top)

but when i deactivate flash plug-in the bar and video look good (pic on bottom). So i can watch video with HTML5.

I could not solve this problem in any way. I disabled the option "hardware acceleration" but it did not do anything.

The problem occurs even when using different browsers like Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. I have updated all drivers on my computer,
even the operating system. But it did not solve anything!

How can I fix it?

please help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're on a very old version of Flash Player.  Can you enable hardware acceleration again and update to the latest version and try again?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably he meant 11.1.102.62...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, ya.  It's been a long day   I'd recommend updating your video card drivers and turning hardware acceleration back on.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 02, 2014 Feb 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I dont understand English good,why you dont have German Forum?I have Problem with Flash Player that all Videos are pixelated not sharp also by HD in Yotube.I use IE and Chrome in both i have same Problem bei Stream and Video Play.I have desabled "Hardware Acceleration" i have the newest Flash Player Graphic Card update.I have big pexeled lines in the Vide also in HD Play,i hope you can see it on that Picture.Videos are not sharp i see transparent square lines in IE and also in Google ChromeVerpixeltes Bild.jpg

,whether by Video or Stream same problem.I have cleaned all Flash Player and i have installed new one see here:my player.jpgEvery Time i have Problem when new Flash Player comes out is biggest "Shit" sorry for that but is the Truth...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines