Skip navigation
Cecil B Email 1 posts
Feb 23, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Graphics getting blurred when effects are added on the timeline

Feb 23, 2012 7:40 PM

Tags: #premiere_pro

Hope someone can help me with this problem.  I'm using Premier Pro 1.5 and placing graphics on the timeline and want to do the Ken Burns movements of the graphics.  I have created several different effects to place on each graphic allowing the picture to move "left to right" "Down", "Clockwise",ect.  They work fine but my graphics become somewhat blurred as soon as I lay the effect on them.  I've tried to use the "sharpen" effect in conjunction with the movement but it doesn't help much.  Any ideas of what I might be able to try to keep the photos looking as pristeen as they started before the effect was added?  Thanks.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 24, 2012 2:54 AM   in reply to Cecil B Email

Do motion in the motion contols menu. Search google or youtube for more info. (use help file)

Don't use sharpen.

Render your timeline to see the sequence at full quality.

Post your system info( CPU, RAM, graphics card, hard drive set up), source material format specifics, sequence settings, and updated output settings. Someone may be able to help you then.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 24, 2012 3:22 AM   in reply to Cecil B Email

Premiere Pro 1.5 is that correct?

After export are the graphics still blurry.

Try using the anchor point instead of the keyframing the position.

Right click on the graphics in the timeline, go to Field Options, set it to Always Deinterlace and Reverse Dominance or use Flicker Removal (trial and error)

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points