• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player and facebook

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2012 Feb 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have a mac ibook g4, os x 10.4.11, Tiger, and since a pair of months I can't watch no more the youtube videos on facebook...the system says:"you have to upgrade  flashplayer to the new version..."; but there is not a new version for my operating system...how can I solve my problem? many thanks t all!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2012 Feb 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I'm moving your question to the Flash Player forum, since it doesn't involve the CreatePDF service.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave, thanks for replying   bye

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

p.s. where can I find the Flash Player forum? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2012 Feb 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Arkandin67,

Unfortunately there is no official way to resolve this issue.  Some users have resorted in modifying the player, but we neither condone or recommend this method.  I know this is frustrating, and I will bring this up to our management team.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines