Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Help with adding HTML content to a Flash Web

Feb 25, 2012 3:03 PM

Hey,

I have a flash website in which I was trying to make some modifications. I am attempting to add the facebook social plugin *** a layer over my flash page. I am not very experienced in coding and web design so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Currently, the facebook plugin is displayed briefly before the flash starts loading then it disappears after the page is loaded. What do I need to do for the plugin to display on the webpage in order to look like it is part of the flash site?

I had some help from one of the forum moderators but he suggested that I should try and get some new eyes to take a look at the page. Can anyone help me out? Please?

The page is http://www.djjigs.com

The green background of the facebook plugin and position is just temp for testing purposes until I can get this page to display properly.

Thanks in advance!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 25, 2012 5:21 PM   in reply to dgigga80

I cannot pretend to know how the facebook piece is supoosed to display, but if you don't flatten down the Flash, chances are anything else will be covered by it.  From what I can see of the page source code, it might be a simple matter of including another parameter with the others for the Flash code...

params.wmode = "transparent";

That parameter is needed to make the Flash object flatten into the web page so that other divs might be able to exist above it.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 26, 2012 10:17 AM   in reply to dgigga80

Just look for the others like it.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers