Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Can we edit Text ?

Feb 27, 2012 12:58 AM

I - for the life of me - can't find a way to edit text on it's layer once the check box has been clicked and the text layer is made...

We can transform, size, skew etc., using the tools under the move tool icon but I can't seem to find a way to actually EDIT text or change fonts once the layer has been created.. I am missing something ??

It's a pain to think that every time I want to change a word ( read make a spelling mistake ) or want to try a different font I have top delete that layer and start again ??

Thanks in advance,

Edit - Should also add that I am using the iPad version of PST....

Replies
  • greule
    416 posts
    Oct 14, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 27, 2012 5:45 AM   in reply to KTMjapan

Hi. Thanks for reporting this. That's not possible with PSTouch yet.  Please add a request for the editable text to our Forum-Ideas section. Thanks

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 27, 2012 10:48 AM   in reply to KTMjapan

Thanks KTMjapan, for adding this feature request to our Ideas section. Anyone else who wants this feature can vote on it here.

Luanne

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 5, 2012 12:29 AM   in reply to greule

The funny thing is that Russel Brown double tap on the text in order to edit the same.You'll find this at the end (6:50) of the video: http://tv.adobe.com/watch/adobe-evangelists-russell-brown/first-look-a t-adobe-photoshop-touch-with-russell-brown/

Maybe the "double tap to bring the keyboard up"-function is for Android devices and not for iPad 2?

Cheers

BJ

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points