Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TLF prevent copy/paste of inline images

Mar 04, 2012 Mar 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one TextArea on which is supposed to support inline images and TLF automaticlly provides options for the user to copy/paste part of text with image. I have some other text fields which should not support images(for example TextInput for search). User can copy text with image from TextArea and paste it inside TextInput. Is there any easy way to prevent this?

Best Regards, Aleksey

TOPICS
Text layout framework

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2012 Mar 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please have a look at http://blogs.adobe.com/tlf/2010/11/custom-clipboard-formats.html. A sample is attached at the end of the article.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 05, 2012 Mar 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you. This is definetly step in right direction. However as I understand clipboard format is applied to all text fields in applications. I want to be able to copy/paste images in one single text field and not being able to paste images in other text fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2012 Mar 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you can create a filter by detecting the current focused container.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines