Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Education vs of PS - idnentit-e.com not communicating

Mar 6, 2012 2:16 PM

Re "identit-e.com" I have had adobe support discussion re inability to gain serial # even though doc has been sent to this outfit; opened a customer service case# with Adobe, resonded to by Adobe with "send doc by email to  custserv@identit-e.com

I sent the doc... no response. Re-opened the case with Adobe...Ad. sends apologies and tells me to send doc (as if they haven't heard that I did that already per their earlier suggestion.) 

Then the case is "Withdrawn" what does that mean - withdrawn by who? Adobe?

So I sit here without PS (purchased from B&H)...I'm beginning to think as someone suggested elsewhere that this is intentional...not just a technical problem. Come on, how hard is it to send out a serial # once the documentation is seen as legit?

I need help; I need some human being to take this situation and fix. And stop telling me to be patient...:(

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 6, 2012 5:42 PM   in reply to alic1952

Alic1952 when did you submit your proof of eligibility?

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 6, 2012 8:58 PM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

Have you purchased the software from Adobe directly or from the third prty reseller.

And please do tell when did you submit your proof of eligibility? as asked by Jeff.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 7, 2012 11:04 AM   in reply to alic1952

Have you purchased the software from Adobe directly or from the third prty reseller

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 7, 2012 11:55 AM   in reply to alic1952

alic1952.........

You have purchased the EDU version of the product from a third party reseller then Adobe cannot do anything , it would be Identit-e who will help you.

If identit-e is not responding back to you can go to the link adobe.com/go/edu-validate and there you can have the chat support for identit-e and get this thing sorted out.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 7, 2012 12:52 PM   in reply to alic1952

Alic1952 I would recommend reviewing the How do I submit my proof of eligibility to get my serial number section of our Education FAQ.  It will help guide you through the proper path of submitting your eligibility depending on which method you used to obtain your product.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 8, 2012 10:22 AM   in reply to alic1952

If you are located in North America your next step will be to contact Identit-e as Manish previously suggested.  They will need to approve your eligibility before we can release the product to you.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 9, 2012 9:14 AM   in reply to alic1952

Alic1952 I re-reviewed your customer record and since the order was not placed with Adobe directly there is not a way for us authorize your order and provide you with a serial number.  Did you receive any type of reference number when submitting your proof of eligibility to Identit-e?

I have also checked the Identit-e website and they state the following within their FAQ.

How do I check on the status of my verification? If you have not received information regarding your eligibility within two business days, please send an email to custserv@identit-E.com inquiring about the status of your verification. - http://www.identit-e.com/defaultstatic/help.htm

Have you sent an additional e-mail to them besides the intial e-mail with your proof of eligibility?

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 10, 2012 2:05 PM   in reply to alic1952

Ok then Identit-e is the party you will be wanting to work with at this point.  Their whole business is around confirming education eligibility.

|
    Mark as:
    May 4, 2012 12:34 PM   in reply to alic1952

Veronika Drake
    Kundendienst
    Identit-E, GmbH

vdrake@identit-e.com

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...