Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

mount error after a 2nd debug in eclipse

Mar 12, 2012 2:47 AM

Tags: #error #drive #mount

Good morning everybody,

I just started developping a Drive plug-in. I've read and follow the SDK documentation. All worked well untill this problem :

When I start the plugin sample basicftp (for example) in debug mode in Eclipse, all is ok and I can connect myself on my ftp from the Drive connexion screen. I can see then the new mounted drive in windows explorer, and I can navigate in the directories, etc. If i disconnect from the drive interface and connect again, still no problem, the virtual drive is unmounted, and in the second connexion, the drive is mounted well again. But if I stop the debugging session in Eclipse, and then I start again a new debug, then from there, it is impossible to connect to my ftp like I did just before.  In the log file, it says :

2012/03/09 17:24:34,558 [ConnectionHandler-Adobe Drive.exe-3708] ERROR MountService - osIntegration.mount() failed

com.adobe.drive.data.model.DriveException: the server with uuid basicftp://127.0.0.1 could not be mounted

at com.adobe.drive.internal.biz.filesystem.mount.OperatingSystemIntegrat ionWin.mount(OperatingSystemIntegrationWin.java:109)

at com.adobe.drive.internal.biz.filesystem.mount.MountService.internalMo unt(MountService.java:144)

at com.adobe.drive.internal.biz.filesystem.mount.MountService.mount(Moun tService.java:102)

at com.adobe.drive.ui.ncomm.handler.MountServerHandler.mountServer(Mount ServerHandler.java:209)

at com.adobe.drive.ui.ncomm.handler.AddServerHandler.handle(AddServerHan dler.java:136)

at com.adobe.csi.internal.ncomm.InvokeHandler.handle(InvokeHandler.java: 88)

at com.adobe.csi.internal.ncomm.NCommDelegate.execute(NCommDelegate.java :107)

at com.adobe.versioncue.internal.nativecomm.host.Host.execute(Host.java: 200)

at com.adobe.versioncue.internal.nativecomm.host.ConnectionHandler.handl eRequest(ConnectionHandler.java:162)

at com.adobe.versioncue.internal.nativecomm.host.ConnectionHandler.run(C onnectionHandler.java:81)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

2012/03/09 17:24:34,587 [ConnectionHandler-Adobe Drive.exe-3708] ERROR AddServerHandler - Adding server failed

com.adobe.drive.data.model.DriveException: the server with uuid basicftp://127.0.0.1 could not be mounted

at com.adobe.drive.internal.biz.filesystem.mount.OperatingSystemIntegrat ionWin.mount(OperatingSystemIntegrationWin.java:109)

at com.adobe.drive.internal.biz.filesystem.mount.MountService.internalMo unt(MountService.java:144)

at com.adobe.drive.internal.biz.filesystem.mount.MountService.mount(Moun tService.java:102)

at com.adobe.drive.ui.ncomm.handler.MountServerHandler.mountServer(Mount ServerHandler.java:209)

at com.adobe.drive.ui.ncomm.handler.AddServerHandler.handle(AddServerHan dler.java:136)

at com.adobe.csi.internal.ncomm.InvokeHandler.handle(InvokeHandler.java: 88)

at com.adobe.csi.internal.ncomm.NCommDelegate.execute(NCommDelegate.java :107)

at com.adobe.versioncue.internal.nativecomm.host.Host.execute(Host.java: 200)

at com.adobe.versioncue.internal.nativecomm.host.ConnectionHandler.handl eRequest(ConnectionHandler.java:162)

at com.adobe.versioncue.internal.nativecomm.host.ConnectionHandler.run(C onnectionHandler.java:81)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

The only thing I can do to can start a normal debug session again is to restart windows.  And if I run a debug session in Eclipse, it works, but if i close this debug session and that I start a new one, i got this same error again.

I watched on the documentation, forum and even google, and I couldn't find an answer to that issue.

To my opinion, It seems to me that when I shut down the debug session in Eclipse, it turns off some services used to mount the drive. So this services only start again after rebooting.

Some additional informations :

- I use Adobe Drive 3.0.0.70

- Eclipse Indigo Service Relase 1 and JDK 7, but compiling in java 1.5 (all configured like in the tutorial of the documentation)

- Windows 7 SP1

- before to shut down the debug session in eclipse, I already tried to use the command "close" to exit cleanly the OSGI console.

- note that I don't have this drive mounting problem when I start the plug-in from a compiled JAR file pre-installed in Drive. I got this bug only after turning off a debug session of that Drive plug-in in Eclipse.

Thank you very much for your help,

Guillaume

ps: sorry for my bad english

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 17, 2012 1:19 AM   in reply to GuillaumeK

Hi,

Please make sure all the virtual drives are disconnected before you start a new debug session in Eclipse.

Thanks

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points