Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property startTransmit not found on flash.net.NetStream and there is no

Mar 12, 2012 5:33 PM

Tags: #netstream #starttransmit #referenceerror

I've played around with cirrus plenty of times before and have yet to see this error before. But now I cant get it to go away!

"ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property startTransmit not found on flash.net.NetStream and there is no default value."

My p2p Direct connect works great just fine. But every single time i see this error pop up. It throws an exception. I can't figure out where it's exactly happening.

Has anyone encountered this before? Any ideas where I should look?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 12, 2012 6:31 PM   in reply to BryBam

do you see it on the publisher side or the subscriber side? are you trying to pause or unpause the NetStream?

|
    Mark as:
    May 7, 2012 4:17 AM   in reply to Michael Thornburgh

I have the same problem error on subscriber and publisher side, looks like it started with AIR 3.2.

Is that possible? Maybe the new video pipeline?

Thanks

Joerg

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 23, 2012 5:09 PM   in reply to BryBam

Did you ever find a solution to suppressing these errors?

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 2, 2012 12:13 PM   in reply to John O Moore

I have the exact same issue.  2 desktops connect fine, but when a phone is involved the startTransmit keeps getting called somewhere; everything crashes since it wont pin point a code line number and i have handlers for every imaginable thing already.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 30, 2012 5:24 AM   in reply to BryBam

you should set these two functions on the netStream object passed in to the onPeerConnect handler.see my answer here.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9676496/adobe-cirrus-error-on-direc t-connectproperty-starttransmit-not-found-on-flash-n/14090966#14090966

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points