Skip navigation
kidneyfailure
Currently Being Moderated

how to make pdf document  and upload to my site

Mar 16, 2012 3:19 AM

Tags: #pdf

how to make pdf document  and upload to my site ,in addition to people download...

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 16, 2012 7:11 AM   in reply to kidneyfailure

You just print to the Adobe PDF printer. Are you trying to make a form? If so, then you need to be aware of how to create the form once you are in Acrobat with the form -- see the manual. There are also limitations on the form based on how you intend to use it.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 17, 2012 2:46 AM   in reply to kidneyfailure

Looks like you want only promote your website in the Adobe forums.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 17, 2012 7:27 AM   in reply to Bernd Alheit

He made no mention of his Web site other than the fact he wanted to put the PDF on his web site.

First you need to place a copy of the PDF in the Folder named the same as the Home directory on your web site.

Then you your web design program to open the index.html file  (I use DreamWeaver)  the once you have linked your Pdf use a program such as Interarchy to upload the PDF and the changed index file  to your Web site Home directory.

there are other applications such a Rapidweaver, and Sandvox if your technically challenged  using them you would simply browser to the Pdf  to create webpage design

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 17, 2012 9:22 PM   in reply to Phillip Jones

He mentioned it in the other post just before this one. He seemed to ignore what was told to him there and reposted. I think that is where Bernd was coming from.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 18, 2012 8:05 AM   in reply to kidneyfailure

As long as your post don't refer to your site specificall using the URL. it will be answered. As soon as you mention the URL its considered spam

So if you need answers to questions about how to do something on your site as long as you don't reference to the URL your Okay.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points