Skip navigation
MarkSpencerReynolds
Currently Being Moderated

PATH CONTROL?  Selection of, changing fill and stroke colors, moving & arranging?  WHEN

Mar 17, 2012 3:53 PM

When is "Ideas" going to have BASIC, vector and path controls??? 

The ability to select, move and arrange individual paths? 

The ability to fill and change stroke colors?

Shape tools?

I would've expected this from the start.  This is not 1988 all over again... or is it?

And what's this racket with "layers"?  You charge a premium for the app and then want people to pay again for simple features?  Layers would be less important if the app could do what it should to begin with. 

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 20, 2012 12:15 PM   in reply to MarkSpencerReynolds

Hi Mark,

Please post ideas for improvements using the Submit an Idea button, please post each idea as a separate thread, this is so others can vote on the idea if they had the same one or like the idea, The product team reviews these when considering what features to add.

I'm not really sure why Adobe has the option for additional layers as an in app purchase but you could create an idea post to request this changed as well.

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 20, 2012 12:57 PM   in reply to MarkSpencerReynolds

Mark,

Thanks for the feedback. Regarding layers, check out Ideas 1.6 which was released to the App Store today. It supports up to 10 drawing layers for each sketch - no in-app purchase required.

I've noted your other requests as well.

Best,

Jeff

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points