Skip navigation
rsscotti123
Currently Being Moderated

Adobe ExportPDF with a Mac-generated PDF failed 2x. What's wrong?

Mar 18, 2012 3:37 PM

I wanted to "test" ExportPDF before purchasing it.

My PDF, a rather simple brochure with mostly text and a few pictures, was generated by a Mac-person.

My two tries crashed and I also lost my free trial.

Any news from others along these lines?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 20, 2012 9:42 PM   in reply to rsscotti123

Hi, rsscotti.

I'm sorry for the issue you're having. Can you share a copy of the PDF file with us here? We can take a look and see if we spot any issues. Please include in this form a link to this forum, so we have this additional context. Mac-generated PDF files should work file within our service.

Dave

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 21, 2012 12:27 PM   in reply to rsscotti123

Hi, rsscotti.

I don't see a submission you made using my form link above. I searched for the email address or name associated with your Adobe ID (which you used to post to this forum). Which name or email address did you use when sharing a copy of your file via the above form link?

Dave

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 21, 2012 5:48 PM   in reply to rsscotti123

Richard,

I also got errors when trying to convert your file. We'll take a look at it and see if we have any additional ideas.

Dave

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 2, 2012 8:10 AM   in reply to rsscotti123

Hi, Richard.

I don't have an update for you. I'm asking some of my technical team to look at this file.

At this point, my guess would be that there's something about this particular file which doesn't seem to work well with our service. If most files you want to convert are similar, and created from the same source or workflow, then it's possible that our service may not be able to work with your files.

If I find out more, I'll provide an update.

Dave

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points