Skip navigation
rosemary mocke
Currently Being Moderated

When doing the tutorial in photoshop touch to merge pictures where is select button???

Mar 20, 2012 2:33 PM

when doing tutorial in photoshop touch merging 2 pics they say select remove button where is it pse??

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 20, 2012 3:14 PM   in reply to rosemary mocke

Hi Rosemary,

What is the name of the tutorial you are going through in Photoshop Touch?

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 21, 2012 11:03 AM   in reply to rosemary mocke

rosemary mocke wrote:

the tutorial is called add people to images, obviously this is on the iPad and everything is done by touch . Says choose scribble selection tool and tap keep option where is that? and where is the remove option?? I feel I am being stupid wish there was some sort of instruction manual I could read as I used the software

Sent from my iPad

It's on the toolbar where the Scribble Selection tool is to the left; "Keep" is indicated with a button with a checkmark on it. "Remove" is indicated with an "X" on it.

If the Scribble Selection tool isn't selected yet, select it by tapping and holding the current tool (at the top of the left toolbar), swipe down with your finger to the third button, then swipe to the right to find the Scribble Selection tool. (PS Touch should give a quick tooltip when you hold over a tool telling you what's what.)

Screenshot_2012-03-21-13-56-16.png

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 25, 2012 12:34 PM   in reply to rosemary mocke

rosemary mocke wrote:

Hi helper?

Have managed to do some editing now how can I do anything with pics can't see any place where I can forward,save to something etc. on the basic photoshop I can email the finished picture. Can you help here?

Sent from my iPad

In the image I previously posted, in the upper left corner, you'll see an arrow pointing to the left. Tap that to get to your projects (as well as save any PS Touch projects you might have presently open in the editor). Here, you can manage, move, and export your projects to various formats and email, save to your device or post to Facebook or Creative Cloud.

Screenshot_2012-03-25-15-15.png

They are, in order, from left to right: Creative Cloud, export options such as Save to Camera Roll (save to your device), Create new folder, Duplicate project, Delete project and images on Facebook.

For example, tap the export option (second button from the left), then tap "Share by e-mail," choose your desired file format (JPEG, PNG or PSD) and choose the image(s) you'd like to send. Tap OK and your email app should launch, attaching the images, ready for you to send in your email.

Note each option has different file formats supported. Sharing by e-mail, as noted before, lets you export as JPEG, PNG or PSD. Saving locally to your tablet only lets you save as JPEG or PNG. Uploading to Creative Cloud lets you export as JPEG, PNG, PSD and PSDX (which is readable via Photoshop CS's plug-in as a free download).

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points