I am currently using Mac Snow Leopard (10.6.8). I want to upgrade to Lion, but have heard / read horror stories regarding lack of compatibility with CS4. This is my job, so I can't afford downtime. Can someone offer advice, input, suggestions, please? Thank you!
I'm not determined to keep CS4 ... right now my pocketbook is determined! I've constantly wondered about this ... and finally decided to come to a forum to ask. I definitely respect both of your answers --- and thank you. I will be keeping CS4 and Snow Leopard and know that my world is going to be just fine until my pocketbook is overflowing with extra cash!!!
I had only purchased the Lion upgrade because it was very cheap. It sits here on the desk and I keep thinking it is silly to not use it. Now I will no longer wonder .... and the upgrade is being put away!
Europe, Middle East and Africa