Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchase

Mar 28, 2012 Mar 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe Acrobat X Standard and downloaded the file from my orders page. When I open the icon it asks for my serial number which I input and it accepts.  The next screen says that the product that matches that serial number is not found on my computer.  Can you please tell me what I should do now?  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the download.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2012 Mar 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you purchase an upgrade to Acrobat X Standard?   During the install process you will want to input first your Acrobat 10 Standard serial number.  After that it will ask for the serial number for the qualifying product.  Which Adobe product are you upgrading from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 29, 2012 Mar 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None. This is the first time I have purchased Adobe Acrobat.

Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:22:19 -0600

To: professionalscales@hotmail.com

Subject: Purchase

Re: Purchase

created by Jeff A Wright in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up - View the full discussion

Did you purchase an upgrade to Acrobat X Standard? During the install process you will want to input first your Acrobat 10 Standard serial number. After that it will ask for the serial number for the qualifying product. Which Adobe product are you upgrading from?

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2012 Mar 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you purchase an upgrade or the full version?  Could you possibly post a screen shot of the error message?  Btw if you want to post a screen shot you will need to come back to the forums.  You will not have the option to post a screen shot if you simply reply via your e-mail.  You can find a link back to the forums in the response you receive in your e-mail.

Finally what operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 13, 2012 Apr 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe Acrobat X Standard.  I did not have adobe before this only trial versions.  I even tried uninstalling all then downloading the purchase again and it will not work.  I am attaching my screen shots with error messages.  Please let me know if you need any other info.

Thanks!

photo 1.png<Image removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2012 Apr 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am removing your image because it contains your serial number.  This is to help protect the license which you have already purchased.  That being said I decoded the serial number and it is an upgrade serial number.  In order to use an upgrade serial number you would need to have owned a previous qualifying product.  If this is your first purchase of Acrobat then you would want to purchase the full version as opposed to the upgrade version.

I would recommend the following process to either return or change your product Return, change Adobe orders | North America - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/return-change-orders-north-america.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines