System- Mac OS X 10.7.2
2.7 Ghz Intel Core i5
4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
All files I'm working on are located on my desktop (not on a server or external HD)
· After working in one layer I use the "Move Tool" with Auto-Select checked.
In some cases when I use both, the keyboard shorcut "V" or I click on the Move Tool icon I cant select any other layer unless I click on a different layer in the Layers list.
It does not happen very often but I can say it's once in 3 times.
2. Fast clicking over the Eye of Layer Visibility
· When I click fast over the "eye" multiple times in a time range of a second or two, Photoshop gets stuck for a few second and the Mac Processing mouse sign appears.
This happens after working on a file for 2-3 hours. Not large files (Website templates of 15-20 MB). When this starts happening it stays until I restart the computer. (Closing and reopening Photoshop does not help)
3. Slow Swich between aplications (software)
· Swithcing between Photoshop and in my case Safari and Illustrator CS5 is extremely slow especially if I stay longer in example Safari, then when I click on photoshop icon it takes up to a minute for Ps to respond.
Europe, Middle East and Africa