Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Are there any free trials for ExportPDF?

Apr 3, 2012 11:30 PM

Is there anyway to get a free trial to use the ExportPDF?  If so, how do I get one?  I am interested in purchasing ExportPDF, but would like to try it out first.

Replies
  • David Kastendick
    3,236 posts
    Apr 7, 2010
    Apr 4, 2012 10:10 AM   in reply to kcrumley81

Good day,

Give the service a try.  Visit http://exportpdf.acrobat.com/signin.html and log in with your Adobe ID credentials.  We offer a 1 file trial conversion.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

David

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 5, 2013 9:12 AM   in reply to David Kastendick

Hi David,

I tried that link, and it doesn't seem to lead to a trial conversion option. Is that still available?

Thanks!

James

|
    Mark as:
  • David Kastendick
    3,236 posts
    Apr 7, 2010
    Feb 5, 2013 9:23 AM   in reply to James Fieser

Hi James,

We no longer offer a free trial of ExportPDF.  We do offer a 30-day return policy.  I suggest you give the service a try.  If you're unsatisfied for any reason, we will refund your subscription price.

-David

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 5, 2013 1:42 PM   in reply to David Kastendick

Hi again, David,

I just got the following email from Adobe:

"Dear James Fieser, 

Welcome to the Adobe ExportPDF online service. Because you signed in using your Adobe account, you qualify for one free trial conversion. Simply upload a PDF file to convert it to a Word document in DOCX format."

In view of your previous note to me, should I just ingore this? I couldn't find anywhere on line to upload the PDF file.

Thanks!

James

|
    Mark as:
  • David Kastendick
    3,236 posts
    Apr 7, 2010
    Feb 11, 2013 8:16 PM   in reply to James Fieser

Hi James,

Thank you very much for sharing this with us.  Many moons ago, there was a trial for ExportPDF.  It would seem that you found one of triggers our team missed.

Unfortunately, there still isn't a trial of ExportPDF, so you should just ignore this.

-David

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 26, 2013 11:19 AM   in reply to James Fieser

I got this email as well:

Welcome to the Adobe ExportPDF online service. Because you signed in using your Adobe account, you qualify for one free trial conversion. Simply upload a PDF file to convert it to a Word document in DOCX format.

However, when I log in, I don't see any free trial.  Am I eligible for one free conversion?  How do I get it?

|
    Mark as:
  • David Kastendick
    3,236 posts
    Apr 7, 2010
    Feb 26, 2013 12:16 PM   in reply to srs_2712

Unfortunately we no longer offer a free trial conversion with our ExportPDF service.

May I ask when you received this email?

Thanks,

David

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 26, 2013 12:58 PM   in reply to David Kastendick

"Welcome to the Adobe ExportPDF online service. Because you signed in using your Adobe account, you qualify for one free trial conversion. Simply upload aPDF file to convert it to a Word document in DOCX format."

Received Feb 21, 2013 (5 days ago).  Can fwd email to you if you want.  Any chance of getting the free conversion?

Thanks

Sara

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 5, 2013 10:45 AM   in reply to David Kastendick

I also received the same email. 

Sent:March-05-13 10:11:40 AM

Welcome to the Adobe ExportPDF online service. Because you signed in using your Adobe account, you qualify for one free trial conversion. Simply upload a PDF file to convert it to a Word document in DOCX format.
    Need to export more PDF files?
    Five Stars
    Upgrade your Adobe ExportPDF account by subscribing to our affordable annual service to get unlimited PDF to Word conversions. Learn More
    Help and feedback
    Get help from Adobe on the Support Center.
    Your opinion counts
    We are consistently looking for ways to improve customer experience. Please take a moment to fill out our optional short survey so we can make our services better. Your responses are anonymous.
    The Adobe ExportPDF Team

|
    Mark as:
  • David Kastendick
    3,236 posts
    Apr 7, 2010
    Mar 7, 2013 3:14 PM   in reply to Retfirg

Our Adobe CreatePDF and ExportPDF services do not support free trial conversions at this time. We have identified an issue in which some of our users are receiving emails advertising free trial conversions. We apologize for this and we are in the process of correcting it.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 18, 2013 8:44 AM   in reply to David Kastendick

I just recieved the same email! Could I get a free conversion?

Dear Conor Fritz,

Need to export more PDF files?

Upgrade your Adobe ExportPDF account by subscribing to our affordable annual service to get unlimited PDF to Word conversions. Learn More

Help and feedback

Get help from Adobe on the Support Center.

Your opinion counts

We are consistently looking for ways to improve customer experience. Please take a moment to fill out our optional short survey so we can make our services better. Your responses are anonymous.

The Adobe ExportPDF Team

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points