Skip navigation
kapsylparken
Currently Being Moderated

An unknown authentication error has occurred using your Adobe ID (AUTH_UNKNOWN_ERROR)

Apr 10, 2012 10:14 AM

I cant publish my site. I receive a Validation Error message dialog box: AUTH_UNKNOWN_ERROR

auth_unknown_error.jpg

How can I fix this?

Message was edited by: Corey@Adobe

Edited subject, description and image to more accurately describe the issue.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 5, 2012 3:42 AM   in reply to kapsylparken

Me too.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 5, 2012 8:18 AM   in reply to kapsylparken

Me too. DI you find a solution?

Started to happend when I updated to Muse 7

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 5, 2012 8:41 AM   in reply to kapsylparken

Earlier on a found a thread on the adobe site saying that there was a bug. To temporarily get around this issue do the following. It worked for me.

In Muse:

1. Go to Help

2. Select 'Deactivate muse'

3. Select 'Deactivate and Quit' (I didn't check the box saying 'Remove my user account from this machine')

4. Start Muse again and re-enter your user name and password.

You should be able to publish your site.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 5, 2012 9:28 AM   in reply to Baz67

Thanks, it worked!

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 5, 2012 11:22 AM   in reply to kapsylparken

I'm having the same problem. I tried the 'Deactivate Muse' fix as mentioned, but it didn't work..problem persists. I don't even have a sign in link anymore at the top of the page. Any thoughts anyone?

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 5, 2012 12:36 PM   in reply to rrcoolron

Did you try clicking th box?, it might change the result because none one of us checked it.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 9, 2012 11:57 PM   in reply to Baz67

hello I wanted to install it adobe muse but when the installation process asks for my adobe id I get a message "There was an unexpected error while processing your request., please try again later. I-200" and I have not I might have to install please help

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 12, 2012 10:32 AM   in reply to Luisdominguez_89

Hello,

Please refer to Zak's reply on post : http://forums.adobe.com/thread/987242?start=36

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sachin

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 18, 2012 2:57 PM   in reply to kapsylparken

I am having the same problem. I have followed the steps mentioned. I did so once without checking the box "remove my user account from this machine" and when that did not work I tried it again with the box checked. It did not work either time.

I would assume that these steps should fix this problem immediately so if the problem persists there may be something else I should try.

Anyone have any suggestions?

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 18, 2012 10:16 PM   in reply to Harpole123456

Hello,

Please confirm did you delete the OOBE folder as mentioned by Zak? And were you able to access all the links that were mentioned in second step?

Regards,

sachin

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 19, 2012 8:16 AM   in reply to Sachin Hasija

I deleted the opm.db file and tried again with no success as well as deleted the entire OOBE folder and tried again with no success. I also restarted my computer and verified that the opm.db file was still gone. I made sure to 'deactivate' after doing this. I have noticed that the file keeps coming back no matter which one I delete.

I was able to get to the first link on the list but the remaining links do not bring anything up. The firewall is not an issue, though. Our tech happened to be in the office as I was working through these steps and he has looked through everything and says the firewall is not an issue for me (I bring my laptop in from home and connect to the server). I showed him the other forum that shows that I need access to certain ports and he says everything should be fine.

I am still reading through the comments on the other forum. As you know, it is pretty lengthy and people have put a bunch of non-sense whining on there that doesn't help and just clutters. If there is something else that you know of that has worked when these steps have not please let me know.

Thank you.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 20, 2012 10:37 AM   in reply to Sachin Hasija

It does appear to be the internet connection. I was able to publish the temporary site using my internet connection at home but am not able to do so at work. I will discuss this with the technicians and see about getting it sorted out.

Thank you again.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points