Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Dual Monitor Preview Quadro 5000 CS5

Apr 5, 2012 11:52 AM

Hello I have my new system up and running; open Pr and Mercury is set to GPU if I goto Edit preferences and player setting I only get the Adobe Player default player in the list and cannot select my nVidia driver or Quadro output; is there something I am missing can I add this somehow?

Thank you for your time.

System specs:

Corsair AX1200

MSI Big Bang xpower II LGA 2011 Intel X79

Intel i7 2960X

32Gb 8dinn Kingston Hyper X 1600Mhz

PNY nVidia Quadro 5000

Dell U2711

Dell 20" CRT

Creative Soundblaster Recon3D Fatality sound card

All drivers and software updated to current versions no compatibility issues or problems found elsewhere

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 5, 2012 2:03 PM   in reply to Iceking007

MPE is supposed to be like that. There is nothing you are missing but if you exactly explain what you want to achive then we might be able to help.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 5, 2012 3:24 PM   in reply to Iceking007

Well if you would like to use the other monitor for preview, you need to do this when starting a new project. Launch Premiere, new project, when the sequence screen pops up select your preset and then select the general tab and click playback settings. You will be able to see your secondary monitor and select it for real time previews.

If you would like your timeline to be extended on both monitors, then you need to do that in the display properties of the control panel.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 5, 2012 5:15 PM   in reply to Iceking007

Good to know that fixed your problem. You can now mark it as correct answer.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points