Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

prints come out as blank

Apr 6, 2012 7:02 AM

Tags: #print_issue

prints come out as blank using Adobe X 10.1.2 win 7 on network printer ( HP 2035N )

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 7, 2012 4:59 AM   in reply to firedancer442

Printing what to what. If you are talking about printing a PDF from Acrobat to the printer, did you select document as the part to be printed in the print menu, or just markup? Details and versions of software and OS are useful in helping.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 15, 2012 2:44 PM   in reply to firedancer442

We're having a similar  problem with Mac OS (Lion 10.7) and Adobe Reader 10.1.3 update.  Haven't been able to print any web pdfs since the 10.1.3 upgrade. A real pain with sites like Stamps.com!!  Still no response to our forum post:  http://forums.adobe.com/message/4333422#4333422.

Anybody?!?!

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 16, 2012 8:00 AM   in reply to firedancer442

Kindly update your application to the latest Adobe Reader 10.1.3.

Thanks,

Atul

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 16, 2012 8:21 AM   in reply to firedancer442

Kindly uncheck the option "Print on both sides" available on Print dialog. Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Atul

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 16, 2012 9:12 PM   in reply to firedancer442

Can you please check your preview box present at the right bottom corner of print dialog. Is the preview coming right?

If no, then please try changing 'Comment and Forms' option present just above it. Try selecting 'Document and markups'.

Hope this will solve your problem.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 19, 2012 6:16 PM   in reply to firedancer442

I am having the same problem. I have mac 10.6.8, reader 10.1.3, firefox 11 and safari 5.1.2. Changed firefox to 32 bit, can view pdf's in firefox and safari, and can print in firefox and safari using the print icon on the pdf doc. However, I can not view or print blank pdf docs using the file print command from the firefox and safari toolbars. Printer works fine. Suggestions?

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 19, 2012 10:51 PM   in reply to jeffo555

Hi Jeff,

This is a known issue at our end and is being tracked via bug# 3167558 (providing this number for future reference).

I would not be able toc omment on when the fix could be released. however, I will keep you posted for any updates.

Thanks,

Atul Agarwal

Adobe System

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 20, 2012 12:03 PM   in reply to firedancer442

I'm having this problem too and I'm printing by using the print icon at the bottom of the screen. You don't get the same kind of options as from the file->print connections. I'm going back to an older form of this software.  http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 9, 2013 8:00 AM   in reply to firedancer442

In the advanced setting for your printer, you can select print as image....this solved the problem for me.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points